Thrice Read posts some of the best book tags!
Here’s the link to their post:
I would give up the Internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book …
- The Great Gatsby. Fitzgerald is one of my favorite authors. It’s one book that I re-read every year, too.
I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride …
- J.K. Rowling. Hands down. I’ve always wanted the chance to meet her.
I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie …
- One Hundred Years of Solitude, by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. It was assigned reading in high school. I’m usually not a big fan of magic realism, but I’d love to see Hollywood works their magic on this one.
I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book …
- I agree with Thrice Read. It would have to be Harry Potter. Period. No discussion. End of conversation.
I would let my Google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author …
- Too many choices! First author that popped into my head – Sarah Dessen. She was a key figure in my Young Adult Literature choices throughout high school, and part of college. Yes, please!
I would donate everything I own to Goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life …
- A modern version of Mr. Darcy.
This was such a fun and different tag! Keep ’em coming, Thrice Read!
What are some things you guys would give up for bookish opportunities?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂