Hello, April! I’m so happy that you have arrived. Bring on the warmer weather!!
Here are my goals for the month of April:
- Give blood.
- Celebrate Dad’s birthday!
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2018.
- See Avengers: Infinity War.
- Continue working on my Lady Lounge.
- Read at least two books.
- Enjoy time with Melissa!
- Attend the TAPA Spring Luncheon.
- Attend Olivia’s bridal shower!
- Visit LanternAsia with Al, Casey, and Beth.
- Attend the P.E.O. Family Gathering.
- Update my TBR.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Our 18th Anniversary blood drive is this coming Saturday, April 7th.
- If you’re in the Hampton Roads area, come on out and Give the Gift of Life.
Celebrate Dad’s birthday!
- Al and I likely going to take my dad out to dinner to celebrate his birthday very soon!
Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2018.
- See my announcement post from March 27th: Getting Personal #111: Camp NaNoWriMo.
- I’m SO PUMPED to do this. Seriously! I haven’t felt this invigorated to write in months. Bring it on!
- We’re definitely seeing this on either the Thursday night it premieres, or Friday night. We’re so stoked!
Continue working on my Lady Lounge.
- I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!
Read at least two books.
- I’ve finally broken out of my reading slump. I stopped reading the book I was attempting to finish, set it aside, and moved on to a different one.
- It was an excellent decision – I’ve been powering through 5-6 chapters per night!
Enjoy time with Melissa!
- My best friend is coming home for a visit!
- She’s invited Al and I to drive up to Richmond on a Sunday, to eat lunch with her, her mom, and her stepdad.
Attend the TAPA Spring Luncheon.
- I am part of the Greek Woman of the Year Committee, so I look forward to being part of the award ceremony on Saturday, April 14th.
Attend Olivia’s bridal shower!
- After the TAPA luncheon, I’m headed to my mom’s to celebrate Olivia! She’s getting married in July. She’s one of the first friends I made when we moved to Chesapeake in 1992.
Visit LanternAsia with Al, Casey, and Beth.
- We’re excited to have dinner and visit LanternAsia at the Norfolk Botanical Garden with Casey and Beth very soon!
- Look for an Adventure Time post after we visit!
Attend the P.E.O. Family Gathering.
- This is something new we’re trying as a chapter. It’s not a formal meeting, but a space and place to harbor open discussion and idea sharing.
- I’m hoping for a good turnout and positive discussion about the upcoming year!
Update my TBR.
- It’s that time of year again! Look for my post within the first two weeks of the month.
Do you have any goals for the month of April?
If so, I’d love to hear about them! Comment below!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂