I saw this tag pop up in my emails recently, and I was already considering doing it on my own. But then, Jenna was so sweet to tag me in it – Thanks!
Here’s the link to Jenna’s post, where I was tagged:
The creator of this book tag is Marrill at Books and Ravens.
- Pick 8 books off your shelves (try to not pick just your favorites 😉).
- Arrange them into a random order (randomizers are good for this).
- In the order they are arranged, open them to a random page and write down the first name you see. Don’t mix up the names!
- In the last book, find the name of an animal/pet and write it down.
- Put the names in the right category.
- Tag people (spread the love) copy and paste these rules in your post, or write them out yourself.
- OPTIONAL: tag the creator. You don’t have to, but she would love to see people do this tag!
Roger from Read All About It!: A Kit Classic 1
Although he’s a kid in the story, I don’t think I would be very happy to have Roger as one of my parents. He’s snobby and a know-it-all!
Anne Frank from The Diary of a Young Girl
Sadly, Anne never reached adulthood. However, I’m convinced she would have been a wonderful mother!
Dallas “Dally” Winston from The Outsiders
I’m not sure having Dally as a sibling would be awesome, but it certainly would be interesting. The Outsiders is one of my favorite books, so I’ll take it.
Cora from The Underground Railroad
I really liked Cora’s character, so I think she’d be a great sibling. She’s fierce and courageous, that’s for sure.
Aibileen Clark from The Help
Yes, this is awesome. I loved Aibileen’s character. I wish she could be my mom! But, I’ll take a cousin. She’s wise, and brave.
Boyfriend / Girlfriend
Bobby Thornhill from The End of Everything
Ewwwww. I don’t think this would be a good match. I’ll pass!
Oliver Wood from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Ummmm, yes. Definitely yes!
Scooter the dachshund from The Runaway: A Maryellen Mystery
I think Scooter is one of the sweetest dogs, even though he’s chubby and lazy. He’s so sweet to Maryellen!
Tag – You’re It!
This was such a fun and different book tag!
Who would you want in your fictional family?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂