Welcome to February! We’ve almost turned the corner for winter. I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for spring!
Here are my goals for the month of February:
- Host my first P.E.O. meeting.
- Get back to a regular cleaning schedule.
- Work at least one hour on my Lady Lounge every weekend.
- Donate blood.
- Use my diffuser more often.
- Send another box of clothes to Darby’s Dresses.
- See Black Panther.
- Wear my contact lenses every day this month.
- Write in my journal at least once a week.
- Read at least two books.
- Explore options for essential oil storage.
Here’s the breakdown:
Host my first P.E.O. meeting.
- I’m hosting our meeting for the first time! We are trying a few Saturday meetings to see if it increases attendance, among other things. Our typical meetings are held on Monday nights.
- What is P.E.O., you ask? It stands for Philanthropic Educational Organization. The way I describe it is it’s women helping women, where we raise money for scholarships, grants, and loans.
Get back to a regular cleaning schedule.
- The holidays were a blur, and I had little to no consistency with my cleaning schedule in December and January. Like last month, I want to dust and vacuum more often, so that’s going on the calendar.
Work at least one hour on my Lady Lounge every weekend.
- Every time I look at my Lady Lounge, I want to scream. I have been so lazy recently, and the clutter and boxes are driving me nuts. I want to find permanent homes for everything in the lounge, and in the garage.
- I figure committing a time to each weekend will hopefully hold me accountable. My plan is to set the oven timer for an hour, and then see what happens.
- Our next blood drive is on Saturday! Fingers crossed for high iron.
Use my diffuser more often.
- I love my Desert Mist Diffuser in our living room, but I want to use it more often. I have an abundance of oils, and I want to use them!
Send another box of clothes to Darby’s Dresses.
- I’m part of this awesome Facebook group / small business called Darby’s Dresses. Darby is an awesome woman in Tennessee, and she sells women’s clothing, shoes, and accessories on consignment for very affordable prices. I’ve sent her two big boxes already, and I’m almost ready to send her another one!
See Black Panther.
- We are so excited for this movie! We’re hoping to see it at least once with our friends Mike and Shana.
Wear my contact lenses every day this month.
- I need to give my glasses a break, and stop being so lazy in the mornings!
Write in my journal at least once a week.
- Last month’s goal was a bit ambitious, so I’m hoping that committing to once a week will help motivate me.
Read at least two books.
- I started reading my current book two nights ago, and I devoured the first chapter. It’s really interesting so far!
Explore options for essential oil storage.
- I love all my Young Living essential oils, but they’re currently cluttering the end table next to our couch. I’m exploring building a shelving unit out of wooden crates at the moment, so that they can be displayed in the Lady Lounge. More to come!
Do you have any goals for the month of February? I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂