The lovely ladies at Thrice Read did another awesome tag!
Here’s the link to the original post:
1. Title that’s the story of your life
- Survivor, Chuck Palahnuik.
2. Title that describes your perfect weekend
- On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft, Stephen King.
3. Title of an adventure you’d like to go on
- Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson.
4. Title you want to name your child
- Ordinary Grace, William Kent Krueger.
5. Title of your ideal job
- Reading Like a Writer: A Guide for People Who Love Books and for Those Who Want to Write Them, Francine Prose.
6. Title of a place you’d like to visit
- I’m totally stealing their answer – Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children, Ransom Riggs.
7. Title of your love life
- A Walk to Remember, Nicholas Sparks. I immediately thought of this because on our first date, Al and I took a walk on the boardwalk at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront, and that’s where we kissed for the first time!
8. Questions you ask yourself
- Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret, Judy Blume.
9. Title of a kingdom you want to rule OR name
- The Secret Garden, Frances Hodgson Burnett.
10. Title you’d name your band.
- The Dive from Clausen’s Pier, Ann Packer.
11. What is your current mood?
- The Happiness Project, Gretchen Rubin.
12. What is your favorite color?
- The Green Mile, Stephen King.
13. How do you feel about 2017 so far?
- Stealing another answer – The 5th Wave, Rick Yancey.
14. Where do you want to travel?
- The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern.
15. What are your summer plans?
- The Geography of Bliss, Eric Weiner.
16. What are your 2017 goals?
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life, Jen Sincero.
This was such a fun tag!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂