Welcome to June! We’re basically halfway through 2017 – Already! Time is flying by.
Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Celebrate our 100th blood drive!
- Refresh/update my summer wardrobe.
- See Wonder Woman!
- Celebrate Nick and Savy’s engagement/upcoming wedding!
- Attend the 10-year high school reunion with my IB classmates.
- Celebrate Mom’s retirement!
- Buy bikes!
- Visit the library at least once.
- Work to write between three-four Book Reviews.
Here’s the breakdown:
Celebrate our 100th blood drive!
- It’s TOMORROW. Wow!
- This should be relatively easy: Successfully donate, and then party!
Refresh/update my summer wardrobe.
- I need to go through all my clothes this month – Put away all the fall/winter items still in my closet, sort out the ones that need to be donated, and make sure the rest isn’t hiding in suitcases!
- I definitely need a few more pairs of shorts that actually fit!
See Wonder Woman!
- I’m so excited to see this!
Celebrate Nick and Savy’s engagement/upcoming wedding!
- Their fun and creative “Stock The Bar” party is this weekend!
- They always put on a great party – Tons of food, loads of friends, and usually shenanigans and live music!
Attend the 10-year high school reunion with my IB classmates.
- Scheduled for later this month, I’m excited to get together with several of my IB classmates and their spouses/significant others.
- Lots of us have kept up through Facebook over the years, but it’s really cool that we’re all gathering together in-person!
- Fun fact: The restaurant we’re going to was the same place where Al and I had our first date!
Celebrate Mom’s retirement!
- Mom’s cleaning out her classroom, for good.
- We’re excited to celebrate her long career as an ESL teacher!
- This has been on our list every since we bought our house.
- Luckily, there’s a bike shop just a few miles from us.
- We took a trip there a month or so ago, so we want to go back and actually buy!
- We’re excited to live in a neighborhood where we see families walk, run, skate, and ride their bikes and scooters.
Visit the library at least once.
- My ultimate goal is to do this at least once a month going forward, but I need to remind myself!
- Since the library near my house has limited hours, the best time for me to go is on Saturdays.
Work to write between three-four Book Reviews.
- I have one review in the pipeline, and I’m almost done with another book!
- I have a good feeling that I can power through at least one more book, maybe even two!
Do you have any goals for the month of June?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
How did the blood drive go? Was your iron high enough??
I saw Wonder Woman yesterday. So good!!! 😀
The blood drive went really well today, thanks! I was able to give – Finally!! I’m so happy!
We’re seeing the movie tomorrow – I can’t wait!
Gosh darn it! I have no idea how this reply’s notification ended up in my spam folder!! I blame my shifting over to a fancy new laptop (although, I’ve been so sick, I probably wouldn’t have been able to respond either way ).
I’m so glad you got to donate! That’s a huge milestone & you got to be a part of it!! 😀
What did you think of the movie? 🙂
Oh no! Bummer! I hope you’re feeling better.
Me too! I really liked the movie, overall. I’m excited to see what they do with Justice League in November.
Thank you so much for your concern! I’m feeling a bit better, although the antibiotics have been taking a real toll on my tummy!
I’m so glad you liked the movie! I thought Gal Gadot was amazing. My Dad told me that, at some point during the movie’s filming, she was five months pregnant! I could hardly believe it!
I’m looking forward to the Justice League movie too! I think that DC hasn’t done the best movies lately, but I’m hopeful. The previews looked good.
Also, I think it’s the first time Aquaman might actually seem cool. LOL
Ugh. Stomach issues are no fun! I’m glad you’re on the mend.
She’s a rock star! I couldn’t believe that she was pregnant, either. That makes her even more amazing!
I’m cautiously optimistic about Justice League. I wanted Grant Gustin to be The Flash, haha!
I heard about her life & I think she’s so amazing!
I gotta say, I’m suuuuuper excited to see Jason Momoa. Me-rooowr! 😀
That’s a lot of stuff but I’m sure you have the stamina for it.
Thanks! I like to think so. It’s tough to balance everything sometimes. Enjoy the nice weather!
I plan to enjoy it. Before I take this break, please check my naughty blog out. Your opinions are always fun. Here’s a good place to start. https://bunsareallthatyourequire.wordpress.com/2017/05/16/my-sexual-fantasies/
I’ll take a look tonight. Thanks for the link!
Thanks so much. Look forward to your comments.
Pingback: Getting Personal #73: June Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines