Welcome to June! We’re basically halfway through 2017 – Already! Time is flying by.
Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Celebrate our 100th blood drive!
- Refresh/update my summer wardrobe.
- See Wonder Woman!
- Celebrate Nick and Savy’s engagement/upcoming wedding!
- Attend the 10-year high school reunion with my IB classmates.
- Celebrate Mom’s retirement!
- Buy bikes!
- Visit the library at least once.
- Work to write between three-four Book Reviews.
Here’s the breakdown:
Celebrate our 100th blood drive!
- It’s TOMORROW. Wow!
- This should be relatively easy: Successfully donate, and then party!
Refresh/update my summer wardrobe.
- I need to go through all my clothes this month – Put away all the fall/winter items still in my closet, sort out the ones that need to be donated, and make sure the rest isn’t hiding in suitcases!
- I definitely need a few more pairs of shorts that actually fit!
See Wonder Woman!
- I’m so excited to see this!
Celebrate Nick and Savy’s engagement/upcoming wedding!
- Their fun and creative “Stock The Bar” party is this weekend!
- They always put on a great party – Tons of food, loads of friends, and usually shenanigans and live music!
Attend the 10-year high school reunion with my IB classmates.
- Scheduled for later this month, I’m excited to get together with several of my IB classmates and their spouses/significant others.
- Lots of us have kept up through Facebook over the years, but it’s really cool that we’re all gathering together in-person!
- Fun fact: The restaurant we’re going to was the same place where Al and I had our first date!
Celebrate Mom’s retirement!
- Mom’s cleaning out her classroom, for good.
- We’re excited to celebrate her long career as an ESL teacher!
- This has been on our list every since we bought our house.
- Luckily, there’s a bike shop just a few miles from us.
- We took a trip there a month or so ago, so we want to go back and actually buy!
- We’re excited to live in a neighborhood where we see families walk, run, skate, and ride their bikes and scooters.
Visit the library at least once.
- My ultimate goal is to do this at least once a month going forward, but I need to remind myself!
- Since the library near my house has limited hours, the best time for me to go is on Saturdays.
Work to write between three-four Book Reviews.
- I have one review in the pipeline, and I’m almost done with another book!
- I have a good feeling that I can power through at least one more book, maybe even two!
Do you have any goals for the month of June?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂