The end of April snuck up on me – I barely had time to pull this post together. But, I did it! I feel accomplished.
Here’s the link to my April Goals post:
Here we go!
- Complete my Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Exam Prep class. – Accomplished!
- Take, and pass, my CPC exam (a.k.a., boards). – Accomplished!
- Buy my desk! – Did not accomplish.
- Tackle the garage, once and for all. – Accomplished!
- Finalize plans for our second wedding anniversary getaway! – Semi-Achieved.
- Visit TCC to review my transcripts, make sure everything is straight, and apply for graduation! – Did not accomplish.
- Celebrate birthdays! – Semi-Achieved.
- Start designing my custom shelving system for my American Girl dolls. – Did not accomplish.
- Read at least three new books. – Did not accomplish.
Here’s the breakdown:
Complete my Certified Professional Coder (CPC) Exam Prep class. – Accomplished!
- I successfully completed my class at the beginning of the month.
- I was nervous going into the exam, but I had a lot of people rooting for me.
Take, and pass, my CPC exam (a.k.a., boards). – Accomplished!
- I took the exam on Saturday, April 8th. It was nearly six hours long, but I felt decent about my performance when I left.
- Via email, I learned the following week that I PASSED with a 76 percent score!
- It feels amazing to be finished, and certified!
- Thank you so much to Al, Shana, my family, and several others who were pulling for me!
Buy my desk! – Did not accomplish.
- We don’t have space for it at the moment!
- My Lady Lounge has several items in holding from our garage clean-up, and I need to find permanent places for those things first.
Tackle the garage, once and for all. – Accomplished!
- We blocked off a Saturday morning and went to town.
- It only took us four hours, and we had fun!
- It feels great to have more space in there!
Finalize plans for our second wedding anniversary getaway! – Semi-Achieved.
- We are in agreement about where we want to go, and roughly the time when we want to go.
- We plan to go to our travel agent who helped us with our honeymoon on a Saturday in June to make the arrangements!
Visit TCC to review my transcripts, make sure everything is straight, and apply for graduation! – Did not accomplish.
- This didn’t happen – I plan to do this on a Thursday in May!
Celebrate birthdays! – Semi-Achieved.
- We thoroughly enjoyed Chinese food at Szechuan Inn with my parents, as well as Kathy and Perry for Dad’s birthday.
- We had a good time with my parents, Debbie, Michaela, and Chris at the Commodore to see Beauty and the Beast. We look forward to seeing again soon! Chris is a great guy.
Start designing my custom shelving system for my American Girl dolls. – Did not accomplish.
- Since the Lady Lounge is still thoroughly full of stuff, this design process didn’t get off the ground.
- However, there’s plenty of time!
Read at least three new books. – Did not accomplish.
- I finally finished the one book I was working through just last night.
- I look forward to reading more next month!
- I was able to put Accomplished next to three out of nine goals. Score!
- The two goals that were Semi-Achieved: I’m happy with this. I need to make more phone calls, and make things happen that way!
- The four goals that I didn’t accomplish: That’s okay! This month caught me by surprise. May is gonna be absolutely nuts! I look forward to working on these soon.
Did you have any goals for April?
Come back tomorrow to see my goals for May!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Congratulations on passing your certification!
Thank you so much!
Great job, Laura Beth! What you accomplished is awesone!
Thank you so much, Diana! Your words mean so much to me!
I say good luck with everything Laura Beth. You seem to have a lot of things under control.
Thank you so much! Your encouragement means the world to me 🙂 Hope you’re doing well. I see your posts pop up every day in my email!
I’m doing pretty good. Hope you can view some of my posts for both blogs. I like your feedback.
Look forward to seeing some comments soon, especially on the naughty blog.
You got it 🙂
Thanks Laura Beth.
You’re welcome 🙂
Been getting good feedback, especially for this. https://bunsareallthatyourequire.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/riding-me/
Congratulations on passing the boards!! That’s a huge achievement!! ❤
Thank you so much!!