Here are my goals for the month of December!
- Decorate for Christmas.
- Fully clean up / clean out the attached garage.
- Enjoy several holiday parties!
- Donate blood.
- Create our budget for 2017.
- Help either a child or a family have a good Christmas.
- See Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
- Make peppermint bark.
Here’s the breakdown:
Decorate for Christmas.
- We just bought our first Christmas tree! We’re excited to set it up in our living room and decorate it!
- Red and green are so festive!
Fully clean up / clean out the attached garage.
- We cleared out two of the end tables last weekend, so one whole wall is clean now!
- We plan to go through boxes and containers a little bit every weekend!
Enjoy several holiday parties!
- Amanda and Dan’s annual gathering is this weekend.
- Al’s company holiday party is next weekend!
- At the end of the month, we celebrate New Year’s and Kathryn’s birthday!
- I’m trying again this weekend!
Create our budget for 2017.
- We started a spreadsheet in July, and we need to fill it out for the rest of 2016, and then create a new worksheet for next year.
Help either a child or a family have a good Christmas.
- Having been raised in a church that has participated with Angel Tree, Salvation Army stockings, and Operation Christmas Child, I always try to do something extra in the month of December.
- I’ve already volunteered to be a Christmas elf to help a college friend help a family she knows, but I want to do a little bit more than that.
See Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
- This has been the most anticipated movie for us this year!
- This is one that we are going to see multiple times!
Make peppermint bark.
- I discovered this a few years ago, and it’s super easy to make!
- I love peppermint during the holidays. Plus, it has white chocolate! Yum!
That’s all I have for December! I can’t believe it’s the last month of 2016!!
Do you have any goals for December?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂