Here’s the list!
- List 10 things that make you happy
- Write something that someone told you about yourself that you never forgot
- What are your top 3 pet peeves
- Write about someone who inspires you
- List 5 places you want to visit
- 5 wins to your heart
- List 10 songs you’re loving right now
- Something you struggle with
- Post some words of wisdom that speak to you
- Write about something for which you feel strongly
- Something you always think “what if…” about
- Write about 5 blessings in your life
- What are you excited about
- Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching
- Bullet-point your whole day
- Something that you miss
- Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you
- Post 30 facts about yourself
- Discuss your first love
- Post about three celebrity crushes
- What are 3 lessons you want your children to learn from you
- Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- A letter to someone, anyone
- What about a lesson you’ve learned the hard way
- Think of any word. Search it on Google images. Write something inspired by the 11th image.
- Write about an area in your life you’d like to improve
- Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
- Post 5 things that make you laugh-out-loud
- What are your goals for the next 30 days
- Your highs and lows for the month
Conversely, write about something that’s kicking ass right now
I love that I’m educating myself with podcasts! I’m learning so many different things about different topics.
Granted, most of the podcasts that I subscribe to are from NPR, but it makes me happy.
I listen to them when I’m in the car, and it’s awesome! Just today, I finished an episode on how accidental integration helped one of the worst school districts in the state of Missouri, the journey of opera singer Ryan Speedo Green, and the fourth time Neil deGrasse Tyson talked about everything, in the name of science!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂