Here were my goals for the month of August:
- Donate blood. — Accomplished!
- Celebrate my birthday! — Accomplished!
- Recap my Camp NaNoWriMo July 2022 efforts. — Accomplished!
- Write my annual Reflections On My Birthday blog post. — Accomplished!
- Publish one Book Review. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Read before bed at least 2-3 times per week. — Semi-Achieved.
- Continue my writing sprints and work on book #4. — Semi-Achieved.
I was able to donate at our last drive. My iron was off the charts, yay! I couldn’t quite fill the bag, but it happens.
My birthday was wonderful. Relaxing. I’m glad I took a couple of days off work to have a long weekend.
I was very successful with Camp NaNoWriMo July 2022! I enjoyed working on my third book. I felt like I was getting close to the end!
I celebrated on August 21st. After several more writing sprints, I called the first draft of my third book finished. It clocks in at 109,000 words. The most I’ve ever written!
I haven’t started working on book #4 yet, but hopefully soon!
I’ve started reading again at night. My mom gave me another book for my birthday, and I’ve been enjoying that one.
Come back tomorrow to see my goals for September!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂