Here were my goals for the month of January:
- Make progress with editing book #2. — Semi-Achieved.
- Read at least two books. — Accomplished!
- Publish my Stranger Things The Upside Down LEGO Set post. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Continue de-cluttering. — Accomplished!
- Completely clean out my closet and re-organize. —- Did not accomplish yet.
- Send certain clothing items and shoes to Cottey College for their professional clothes closet. — Accomplished!
- Continue meal planning. — Accomplished!
- Begin book cover designing with Canva. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Continue researching and learning about becoming an author. — Accomplished!
I feel good about my progress this month. I’ve gotten back into reading most nights before bed. It’s the simple things.
Come back tomorrow to see my February Goals!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂