Here were my goals for the month of July:
- Enjoy an extended Fourth of July weekend away at the farm. —- Accomplished!
- Continue editing the printed draft of book 2. —- Semi-Achieved!
- Send the draft of book 2 to my designated readers. —- Accomplished!
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo July 2021. —- Did not accomplish this time.
- Make progress with reading at least one book. —- Accomplished!
- Send a consignment box to Darby’s Dresses. — Accomplished!
- Organize my American Girl items to post for sale. —- Did not accomplish yet.
- Begin adjusting to my new hybrid work schedule. —- Accomplished!
July flew by. We had a great extended weekend with Al’s parents, with the exception of me getting cellulitis! I went to urgent care the day after getting home, and I was on antibiotics for 10 days. 0/10 do not recommend. Infected bug bites are no fun!
I worked a lot, recovered from a summer cold, started wearing my mask again, ate good food, and took every single weekend to rest and recharge. We had a great movie night with our neighbors late last week!
I’m hoping to publish at least one Book Review on the blog in August!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂