Here were my goals for the month of June:
- Donate blood. — Accomplished!
- Begin the first edit of book 2. — Semi-Achieved.
- Clean off the couch in my office, and keep it clean. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Celebrate Father’s Day with Dad and Grandpa. — Accomplished!
- Attend 2021 P.E.O. Virginia State Convention virtually. — Accomplished!
- Prepare for my adjusted hybrid work schedule. — Accomplished!
- Finish re-organizing my bookshelf. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Fill at least one donation bag, if not more. — Accomplished!
- Find more recipes for meal prep. — Accomplished!
- Reduce the number of American Girl items in my office. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Finish building the LEGO Ideas set, and write a blog post about it. — Accomplished!
June was a really busy month! I was really happy to donate blood. We also celebrated our 7,500th unit collected!
I really enjoyed building the Sesame Street LEGO Ideas set! You can read about it here: Getting Personal #249: Sesame Street LEGO Ideas
We enjoyed Father’s Day with my dad and Grandpa! I asked Al to take an updated photo of the three of us, and he was so nice to do that.
The 2021 P.E.O. Virginia State Convention was really awesome. It was the first-ever virtual convention. I participated on Friday night by talking about the International Peace Scholarship (IPS), the project that I learned about over the last two years by being on the state committee. My co-chair and I had a great time telling the project room visitors about IPS and the recent recipients!
I was also very happy to learn that I passed 50,000 all-time views on the blog! Thank you, readers!
What about you? Did you have any goals for the month of June?
Come back tomorrow to see my goals for the month of July!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Hi there and congratulations on your views. Donating blood is awesome any day of the week!
Hi Tony! Thank you!