Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Donate blood.
- Begin the first edit of book 2.
- Clean off the couch in my office, and keep it clean.
- Celebrate Father’s Day with Dad and Grandpa.
- Attend 2021 P.E.O. Virginia State Convention virtually.
- Prepare for my adjusted hybrid work schedule.
- Finish re-organizing my bookshelf.
- Fill at least one donation bag, if not more.
- Find more recipes for meal prep.
- Reduce the number of American Girl items in my office.
- Finish building the LEGO Ideas set, and write a blog post about it.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of June?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂