Here’s what I’ve read since my last TBR Recap:
- Alcott, Louisa May, Little Women: The Original, Classic Novel (Illustrated, Unabridged) — Writing prompt post coming soon!
- Atkinson, Deanna, Be Still and Know: A Month of Meditation — Review coming soon!
- Elliott, T.E., Loved By The Beast: A Historical Retelling of Beauty and the Beast
- Harr, Jonathan, A Civil Action *Re-Read* — Review coming soon!
- Hertz, Kellen, Courtney Changes The Game
- Hertz, Kellen, Courtney: Friendship Superhero
- Kotb, Hoda, This Just Speaks to Me: Words to Live By Every Day — Review coming soon!
Removing from Laura Beth’s TBR
Keep & Re-Classify – Laura Beth’s Updated TBR
- Hakesley, Faith, Glimmers of Grace: Moments of Peace and Healing Following Sexual Abuse
- Oviatt, Didi, Sketch
- Thomas, Angie, The Hate U Give
Adding to the TBR
So, my current TBR is five (5) books.
Do you have a TBR?
What are you looking forward to reading next?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth