Here were my goals for the month of March:
- Prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2021. —- Accomplished!
- Continue progress on the 2022 Virginia State Convention. —- Accomplished!
- Be elected P.E.O. Chapter President for 2021-2022. —- Accomplished!
- Do finishing work for the P.E.O. Virginia State IPS committee. —- Accomplished!
- Make sure the living room has no more clutter. —- Did not accomplish yet.
- Order the remaining curtains! —- Accomplished!
- Publish two Book Review posts. —- Accomplished!
- Publish one Commentary post. —- Accomplished!
- Take my iron supplements and daily vitamins to ensure I can give blood in April. —- Accomplished!
- Attend a couple fun events via Zoom. —- Accomplished!
I made a lot of progress this month. I’m excited to dive back into my second novel tomorrow!
I have several more Commentary posts in the works, and I’ve been rotating through several different books this month.
Keep your fingers crossed that I can give blood this weekend!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂