Here are my goals for the month of March:
- Prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2021.
- Continue progress on the 2022 Virginia State Convention.
- Be elected P.E.O. Chapter President for 2021-2022.
- Do finishing work for the P.E.O. Virginia State IPS committee.
- Make sure the living room has no more clutter.
- Order the remaining curtains!
- Publish two Book Review posts.
- Publish one Commentary post.
- Take my iron supplements and daily vitamins to ensure I can give blood in April.
- Attend a couple fun events via Zoom.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of March?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂