Here are my goals for the month of March:
- Prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2021.
- Continue progress on the 2022 Virginia State Convention.
- Be elected P.E.O. Chapter President for 2021-2022.
- Do finishing work for the P.E.O. Virginia State IPS committee.
- Make sure the living room has no more clutter.
- Order the remaining curtains!
- Publish two Book Review posts.
- Publish one Commentary post.
- Take my iron supplements and daily vitamins to ensure I can give blood in April.
- Attend a couple fun events via Zoom.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of March?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
I guess continue working on myself, and making time for that, so all the progress I made last month doesn’t go away. I also have two more episodes of DLTDGB left before a planned hiatus (I’m not sure for how long, probably around a month), and during that hiatus I’m going to need to organize a lot of the stuff I have from back then, so I can accurately plan future episodes. I am currently in June 1996, and that is the month that I actually started using the camera that someone gave me as a going-away present when I started school in 1994, so I have a bunch of old pictures to go through now.
Yay for progress! I finally made an appointment to see a new PCP in April, and after that I’m going to seek a referral for a new therapist.
Oh wow, old photos! I mentioned my trip to Moscow (January 2001) to a friend over Facebook this weekend, so his comments have inspired me to dig out those photos and share them here, eventually.
Good luck with all your goals. I am sure you can do it.
Thank you! How did you do last month?
Good. My weight loss, eating healthier, and exercise are all on track. My reading goals are doing okay. The only negative for me is not finding things to write about in my blog.
That’s fantastic! Way to go! I’ve struggled with reading, too, but I’m getting back into it now. I’ve had issues with the blog, too.
I meant with writing things for my blog, not yours 🙂 Cheers to more posts!