Welcome back! It’s already month #2 of 2021!
Here are my goals for the month of February:
- Donate blood.
- Watch the Super Bowl with Al.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day!
- Clean out the pantry to donate food to the church food pantry.
- Go through all my clothes again for donations.
- Clean off the couch in my office, and keep it clean.
- Prepare for our taxes.
- Fully fund my Roth IRA for the year when I meet with my financial advisor for my annual review.
- Publish at least one Book Review.
- Publish at least one Commentary post.
- Publish at least one Writing Prompt post.
What about you? Do you have any goals for this month? Let me know – I’d love to cheer you on!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂