I saw this amazing tag on Howling Libraries from Destiny!
I wasn’t tagged for this, but this is the link to Destiny’s post: The Stuck At Home Book Tag
Ellyn at Allonsythornraxx created this tag!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer all the questions down below
- Pingback to the creator: Ellyn @ Allonsythornraxx
- Nominate 5+ bloggers you’d like to know more about, to do this tag
1) What are you currently reading?
I’m currently reading Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs by Ken Jennings, Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert, and Daily Guideposts 2020.
2) What’s your favourite ‘can’t-leave-the-house’ activity?
Writing, either on my laptop or in a journal. I’m working on the second draft of my first novel. I also have four other novels in progress.
3) A book you’ve been meaning to read for forever
You Will Know Me by Megan Abbott.
4) An intimidating book on your TBR
The Less People Know About Us: A Mystery of Betrayal, Family Secrets, and Stolen Identity by Axton Betz-Hamilton. I know the backstory behind this book, Betz-Hamilton’s memoir, from the Criminal podcast. (Make sure you listen to Episode 51 first, then Episode 125). I want it to be as amazing as I think it is, based on the podcast episodes that were so masterfully produced.
5) Top 3 priority books on your TBR.
6) Recommend a short book
Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck (103 pages).
7) Recommend a long book
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (759 pages).
8) Something you’d love to do while stuck at home
Start pastel painting again.
9) What do you plan on reading next?
The Less People Know About Us: A Mystery of Betrayal, Family Secrets, and Stolen Identity
I’m not going to tag anyone, but if you want to do this, please do! I love reading people’s answers.
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂