It’s November! This is a big month of celebrations!
Here are my goals for the month of November:
- Celebrate Lane’s milestone birthday.
- Participate in the P.E.O. Reciprocity Rally in Richmond.
- Celebrate four years of marriage with Al!
- Participate in NaNoWriMo 2019.
- Publish all outstanding Tag posts where I’ve been tagged.
- Make at least one thrift store run.
- Explore The Great Exchange.
- Celebrate multiple birthdays!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving!
- See It’s A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.
- Write at least two Book Reviews.
- Clear more clutter.
- Work in my office for an hour each weekend.
- Clean out the cabinet above the oven.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of November?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Pingback: Getting Personal #191: November Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines