Here’s what I’ve read since my last TBR update:
- Arnold, David, Mosquitoland
- Hillenbrand, Laura, Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
- Sanchez, Alex, Rainbow Boys
- Scattergood, Augusta, Glory Be
- Yep, Laurence, Mia
- Yep, Laurence, Bravo, Mia!
- Rowling, J.K., Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets *Re-Read* (In Progress)
Removing from Laura Beth’s TBR
- Anderson, Laurie Halse, Shout
- Duncan, Lois, Who Killed My Daughter?: The True Story of a Mother’s Search for Her Daughter’s Murderer
- Kubica, Mary, Good Girl
- Martin, Kristen, The Alpha Drive
- Spinney, Caroll, The Wisdom of Big Bird (and the Dark Genius of Oscar the Grouch): Lessons from a Life in Feathers
- Vaughan, Brian K., Paper Girls Volume 1
Removal Rate: 6/11 = 55%
Keep & Re-Classify – Laura Beth’s Updated TBR
- Conley, Garrard, Boy Erased: A Memoir of Identity, Faith, and Family
- Goldstein, Amy, Janesville: An American Story
- King, Stephen, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft *Re-Read*
- Oviatt, Didi, Search for Maylee
- Ware, Ruth, In A Dark, Dark Wood
Keep Rate: 5/11 = 45%
Adding to the TBR
- Brunt, Carol Rifka, Tell The Wolves I’m Home
- Hupfield, Stanley F., Political Malpractice: How the Politicians Made a Mess of Health Reform
- MacNeal, Elizabeth, The Doll Factory
- Polacco, Patricia, Thank You, Mr. Falker
- Reid, Taylor Jenkins, Daisy Jones & The Six
- Rowling, J.K., Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban *Re-Read*
- Rowling, J.K., Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire *Re-Read*
- Sanchez, Alex, Rainbow High
- Welteroth, Elaine, More Than Enough: Claiming Space for Who You Are (No Matter What They Say)
So, my current TBR is 14 books.
Do you have a TBR?
What book are you looking forward to reading next?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Great lists!! ❤🤩
Great lists! My TBR list is HUGE!!!! lol.
Thank you! It’s so hard sometimes to narrow it down, but I’m really happy with this format. I used to have 150 books!!