Welcome back! August is my birthday month. Every year, it seems like August is far away when the year begins. But, then, it always sneaks up on me! And it seems to go by faster than the other months. I guess time really does fly by when you’re having fun!
Here are my goals for the month of August:
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate my birthday!
- Celebrate others’ birthdays!
- Read at least two books.
- Complete at least two Writing Prompt posts.
- Plan a fun Writing Prompt series for the month of September.
- Catch up on Commentary and Tags posts.
- Research You Need A Budget! (YNAB).
- Read my Daily Guideposts book every day.
- Dedicate at least an hour every weekend to working on my office.
- Participate in my church’s clean-up day.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of August?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂