July was crazy!
Here’s the link to my July Goals post:
Here we go!
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, July 2019. — Accomplished!
- Catch up on maintenance / gas logs for both cars. — Did not accomplish.
- Do another round of closet clean-out. — Did not accomplish.
- See Spider-Man: Far From Home. — Accomplished!
- Watch Stranger Things, Season 3. — Accomplished!
- Finish cleaning the attached garage. — Did not accomplish.
- Work on my office, making sure everything from the garage has a proper place. — Did not accomplish.
- Read every night before bed. — Did not accomplish.
- Celebrate the 4th! — Accomplished!
- Spend quality time with family and friends. — Accomplished!
July was a bit of a weird month. Spurts of productivity, and then a lot of exhaustion. Many nights, I came home from work and didn’t want to look at any screens. Especially the computer!
We loved Spider-Man: Far From Home. I highly recommend seeing it in the theater.
We binged all of Stranger Things, Season 3, between July 4th and 5th. The next week, we started watching it again. It’s spectacular. If you haven’t seen this show, get on Netflix and watch it!
For July 4th, we celebrated the holiday and Kyle’s birthday at their house. Michaela, Kyle’s girlfriend, has been a life-long friend of mine. We hadn’t been to their house before, so it was really nice to go, bring chocolate mousse, hang out, and enjoy others’ company. Kyle’s surprise 30th birthday celebration was fun also.
We also went to the farm to see Al’s parents the following weekend. It was so nice to get away, and much needed for both of us. It was hot! But, the dogs did so much than last time. I think they finally understand that the farm is a “second home” for us, and them. I also read well over 100 pages of my current book. I’m almost done!
This round of Camp NaNoWriMo wasn’t as successful, but still a success. I still wrote, and made progress with my 2014 WIP. I’m going to post a recap in the next few days, so be on the lookout for that.
I have a lot to catch up on for the month of August!
Did you have any goals for the month of July? Let me know!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
July was like 1 week!
For you, maybe. It felt really long for me. Especially this week!
You need to share your slow motion!
I think part of it was pure exhaustion. Working full-time, plus a long commute. It gets old. But I’ve done it for 6 1/2 years now!
I can definitely feel you in that! I’ve been there… it sucks! God bless you Laura!
God bless you as well. I appreciate you reading my posts, and your comments!
I’m one of those all or nothing sorts. If I follow a blog, I’m really into it and I like to talk… probably too much lol!
I hear you. I like talking, too, so you’re not alone.
That’s cool… just tell me to shut up when you get tired lol!
Haha! You’re fine!