Hello, July! It’s hot and humid here in Virginia. Summer just started, and it’s already reaching the mid-90s during the day.
Here are my goals for the month of July:
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo, July 2019.
- Catch up on maintenance / gas logs for both cars.
- Do another round of closet clean-out.
- See Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- Watch Stranger Things, Season 3.
- Finish cleaning the attached garage.
- Work on my office, making sure everything from the garage has a proper place.
- Read every night before bed.
- Celebrate the 4th!
- Spend quality time with family and friends.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of July?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
My number one goal, is to get through this summer without giving into heat stroke!, lol
At least here in the desert Southwest of Texas it’s hot but dry, it hit 102 yesterday but still it was a dry heat. So I’m at least grateful for that.
Best of luck getting through these goals
Pingback: Getting Personal #175: July Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines
Pingback: Book Blogging Firsts Tag || Tags & Awards – Bookmark Your Thoughts
Thank you, Jenna!
Pingback: Book-Lover Blog Tag || Tags & Awards – Bookmark Your Thoughts
Thanks for tagging me, Jenna!