I wasn’t tagged for this, but I love Sara’s blog so much, I wanted to support her by doing this one. Plus, I love talking about television in general!
Here’s the link to Sara’s post:
- Forensic Files
- Law and Order: SVU
- Full House
- Stranger Things
- The Toys That Made Us
- Wheel of Fortune
- Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?
- Sesame Street
- Unsolved Mysteries
- CSI: NY
- Parks and Recreation
- 30 Rock
- Growing Pains
- The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Black Mirror
- The Good Place
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Least Favorite Show?
- Like the others, I really don’t like reality TV anymore.
Most Re-Watched Show / Favorite Show to Binge-Watch?
- Forensic Files. I’ve seen every single episode.
Do You Prefer Watching Things Week-By-Week or Binge-Watching?
- Currently, binge-watching. However, some of the series are current, so we have to wait a week for new episodes of The Orville and The Passage.
Favorite Television Characters?
- April and Andy from Parks and Rec
- Troy and Abed from Community
- Olivia Benson from Law and Order: SVU
- D.J. and Stephanie from Full House
- Liz Lemon from 30 Rock
- The entire cast of Stranger Things
Favorite Television Ships?
- Benson and Stabler from Law and Order: SVU
Show You Could Never Get Into?
- Gossip Girl – Not my thing!
Show You Fell Out of Love With?
- The Flash
- Fuller House
- The Runaways
Cancelled Too Soon?
- Freaks and Geeks
- Pushing Daisies
- Better Off Ted
Guilty Pleasure Show?
- Currently, a tie between Forensic Files and Law and Order: SVU.
What Are You Currently Watching?
- The Orville
- The Passage
- Law and Order: SVU
- Unsolved Mysteries (re-watching through YouTube!)
- Carmen Sandiego (Netflix)
I’m not tagging anyone in particular, but please feel free to do this tag if you like! I had fun with this one.
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
I’m so glad you did this one! 😊
Thank you! Me too!
I love Law & Order: SVU & The Orville. I think that The Orville is still trying to find itself, but I like the mix of humor & seriousness. Sorta like a sillier, modernized Star Trek.
I agree. It’s great, though. The second season has been better.