Hello, March! It’s so nice to see you!
Here are my goals for the month of March:
- Volunteer with District Orchestra Festival.
- Complete the Romantic Movies daily blog challenge.
- See Captain Marvel.
- See Alita: Battle Angel.
- Write at least 500 words toward the ending of my 2012 WIP.
- Change the POV of my 2013 WIP.
- Finalize my plans for Camp NaNoWriMo, April 2019.
- Participate in Didi’s WIP Challenge for March.
- Order my new glasses.
- Read at least two books.
Do you have any goals for the month of March? Let me know in the comments!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Great goals! Good luck! 👍
Thank you so much!
Ahh best of luck for all of your goals! I hope you’ll get to write lots this month 🙂
Pingback: Getting Personal #162: March Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines