I saw this tag on Jenna’s blog, Bookmark Your Thoughts!
- Link back to ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ creator, Laura Spoonie.
- Tag the blogger who nominated you.
- Mention how music helps your Mental Health.
- List 10 songs that you would consider to be a part of your ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list).
- Tag 10 other bloggers to join in with the ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ Challenge.
Laura Beth’s Pick Me Up Playlist
Who I Am With You – Chris Young
Mine – Taylor Swift
Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
Better When I’m Dancin’ – Meghan Trainor
The Way – Clay Aiken
Old Alabama – Brad Paisley
Carolina In My Mind – James Taylor
You Raise Me Up – Josh Groban
Feelin’ It – Scotty McCreery
Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
I echo Jenna here. I love Lindsey Stirling!
Also, pretty much anything by Postmodern Jukebox is uplifting and fun!