Fall is here! Yay!
Here are my goals for the month of October:
- Make progress with my Lady Lounge.
- Write at least 500 new words for my WIP.
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo 2018!
- Get together with several friends.
- Finish reading my current book.
- Donate items to Project Beauty Share.
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate Halloween!
Here’s the breakdown:
Make progress with my Lady Lounge.
- There are way too many boxes in there! I need to dedicate some time every weekend to make it less cluttered.
Write at least 500 new words for my WIP.
- I really want to close out this draft!
Prepare for NaNoWriMo 2018!
- November will be here very soon!
- I’m excited to write something completely brand-new!
Get together with several friends.
- We are planning to spend some time with our friends Ashley and Ray, and their son, Adam.
- We’ve also been invited to Kathryn & Tim’s annual Halloween party!
Finish reading my current book.
- It’s a really interesting story, and I’m looking forward to finally writing the Book Review!
Donate items to Project Beauty Share.
- I discovered this Washington-state-based organization through a recent advice column. I want to clear out some unused beauty products, and help others!
- The next blood drive is Saturday, October 6th!
- We’re excited to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters. We love seeing their costumes every year!
Do you have any goals for the month of October?
If so, I’d love to hear about them!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂