I was honored to be nominated for this award by the lovely Kristian, who blogs at Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table. She’s a really fun person who loves to read and write! If you haven’t, go check her out! Her recent fiction is so much fun to read! I’m also honored to call her a dear friend. Thank you!!
Here’s the link to the original post where I was nominated:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
My Questions from Kristian:
- What do you think are the 5 most beautiful things in the world? Why?
- What impression do you think you give when you first meet someone?
- What one responsibility do you most wish you didn’t have?
- What is your favorite subject to write about?
- What would constitute a perfect day for you?
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
- What fictional place would you most like to visit?
- Who do you admire most? Why?
- Is there a book that had an impact on your life? If so, what was it?
- Where is the most interesting place you’ve visited?
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- Only five? You’re breaking my heart! Okay, here’s my list: (1) Lighthouses, (2) Rainbows, (3) The night sky, filled with stars, (4) Snow-capped mountains, (5) Animals in their natural habitats / environments.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, chatterbox, and wanting to know everything about you.
- Good question! I’m not super fond of cleaning my house, so I’d love to have a maid service!
- I love writing about people overcoming obstacles, with a little bit of romance mixed in.
- A perfect day would be waking up either at the beach or in the woods, hot coffee, reading, writing in my notebook, good food, spending time with my husband, exploring a new place or places, and stargazing. I want to use my camera, but be an unplugged as possible throughout the day. Less technology is better sometimes!
- I’m so grateful that I’m alive on this Earth. I was born at 25 weeks, and was given a 50/50 shot at survival!
- I would love to visit Hogwarts!
- I admire J.K. Rowling so much. Her story is incredible!
- Several books have impacted my life. However, I think the one that has had the biggest impact was To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. It was assigned reading in ninth grade, and it’s one book that I re-read every year. It changed my perspective and world view.
- I think Moscow has been the most interesting place I’ve had the opportunity to visit. I was able to travel there for a week in January 2001. It was freezing cold, but completely worth it! I gained a greater appreciation for living in the United States, and how much Russia has gone through in the last 100-150 years.
- I would head for Ireland! There’s so much to do and see!
As others have say, you are under no obligation to accept this award. It’s all in good fun. But, if you choose to do so, thanks!
- Jenna – Bookmark Your Thoughts
- Destiny – Howling Libraries
- Didi Oviatt
- Joanne the Geek
My Questions to the Nominees:
- What is your favorite season, and why?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- You’re offered $100,000 a year to pick your dream job. What would you pick?
- What is the first movie you remember watching?
- What is your favorite color?
- Who is your hero / heroine?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you enjoy traveling?
- Aside from blogging, what are three of your favorite hobbies / interests?
- If you had the opportunity to meet someone famous, who would you want to meet?
- What is your favorite non-American food?
Thanks so much for the lovely award, Kristian!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂