November felt like a long month, but it was full of excitement!
Here’s the link to my November Goals post:
Here we go!
- Celebrate our second wedding anniversary! — Accomplished!
- Keep our kitchen table clean. — Did not accomplish.
- Write some snail mail! — Did not accomplish.
- Start organizing my “Lady Lounge.” — Accomplished!
- Enjoy Thanksgiving! — Accomplished!
Here’s the breakdown!
Celebrate our second wedding anniversary! — Accomplished!
- We celebrated our anniversary with a wonderful dinner at River Stone Chophouse in Suffolk. Al had their biggest steak, and I enjoyed their Colorado Lamb Chops. Everything we ate was fabulous. We didn’t have room for dessert, but we will be returning. They just started brunch service on Sundays, too!
Keep our kitchen table clean. — Did not accomplish.
- I de-cluttered some of our old mail, but I don’t feel satisfied with my progress.
Write some snail mail! — Did not accomplish.
- This didn’t happen. I even forgot to mail several birthday cards!
Start organizing my “Lady Lounge.” — Accomplished!
- Every weekend, piece by piece, I’ve hauled boxes from the garage and started organizing. My biggest success has been my bookshelf. I’ve already filled three boxes of books and DVDs to donate to the local library!
Enjoy Thanksgiving! — Accomplished!
- We took nearly a week off of work, and headed to the farm. Al’s mom fed us so well every single day!
- We spent Thanksgiving Day with about 40 members of the Chambers family (Al’s mom side). We drove about 2 1/2 hours toward the mountains. There were four tables full of food, and one full table of desserts. Delicious!
- When we weren’t eating, we relaxed. We went on several drives through the countryside, built a bonfire, and saw the International Space Station fly by!
- We saw Justice League with Al’s dad. It was a good movie!
- We also went bowling, and played about 20 rounds of UNO over two different nights.
- It was so nice to get away!
- I was able to put Accomplished next to three out of five goals: Yippee!
- The two goals that I did not accomplish: It was slightly disappointing, but I just need to dedicate more time and effort to these.
What about you? Did you have any goals for the month of November?
Come back tomorrow to see my December Goals!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂