Hooray – October is finally here!
There are so many exciting things happening this month!!
Here are my goals for the month of October:
- Donate blood.
- Celebrate several birthdays!
- Celebrate Mary Lauren & Jeremy’s wedding!
- Celebrate Nick & Savy’s wedding!!
- Write at least 400 new words for my 2012 NaNoWriMo attempt.
- Write at least two blog posts on home improvements.
- Make / purchase photo canvases.
- Attend Hampton Comicon!
- Finally start moving items from my parents’ house to ours.
- Keep our kitchen table clean!
- Update my TBR.
- Be a successful co-hostess for the October PEO meeting.
- Write some snail mail!
- Celebrate Halloween!
- Enjoy Little (Lane) when she visits for a week!
- Order the Desert Mist Diffuser, and more Savvy Minerals makeup!
Here’s the breakdown:
- Our next blood drive is Saturday, October 7th!
Celebrate several birthdays!
- My mom’s birthday is this week, as well my good friend Ashley’s.
- Mia’s birthday is in the middle of October. She’ll become our niece in two weeks!!
Celebrate Mary Lauren & Jeremy’s wedding!
- Their wedding is October 7th – It’s gonna be a blast!
Celebrate Nick & Savy’s wedding!!
- October 14th!!
- I’m so excited for Savy to become my sister-in-law!
- Mia will be my niece!
- We get to trek to the farm, eat, drink, bounce in the bounce house, and celebrate!!
Write at least 400 new words for my 2012 NaNoWriMo attempt.
- I’m chugging along. It’s felt really good to sit down and pour out my thoughts. I’ll reach 50,000 words yet!
Write at least two blog posts on home improvements.
- I’m determined! It’s been over a year worth of work!
Make / purchase photo canvases.
- I’m excited to pick several engagement photos and wedding photos with Al, and then hang them up!
Attend Hampton Comicon!
- We’ll head to Hampton for the day on Saturday, October 21st.
Finally start moving items from my parents’ house to ours.
- The weather’s finally cool enough, and I’m beyond ready to make my office what it’s supposed to be! My dolls deserve to be in one place!
Keep our kitchen table clean!
- Our kitchen table has been a perpetual mess for a long time. I’m determined to clean it up, and keep it clean!
Update my TBR.
- It’s that time again! My final TBR update of 2017 is coming soon!
Be a successful co-hostess for the October PEO meeting.
- I’m excited to co-hostess the meeting next week at Susan’s house. I’ve already bought Reese’s pieces cookie dough, and I’ll buy some veggies, crackers, and pretzels at the end of this week.
Write some snail mail!
- I’m long overdue to write letters to several special people in my life.
- Al’s co-worker, Kathryn, and husband Tim, open their house every year for a Halloween bash! This year, the theme is Stranger Things. So exciting!
- We’re excited to hand out candy to our neighborhood again – The kids’ costumes are awesome!
Enjoy Little (Lane) when she visits for a week!
- My Little is coming home to visit toward the end of the month. I can’t wait!
- We’re participating in a fun wood door hanger paint class!
- She gets to see our house for the first time!
Order the Desert Mist Diffuser, and more Savvy Minerals makeup!
- I updated my monthly order late last week, and it usually processes around the middle of the month. The plan is to put the Desert Mist Diffuser in the living room, and move the Dewdrop Diffuser to my office!
- I’m starting to experiment with the Savvy Minerals eyeshadow, but I’m excited to get my hands on the eyeliner, blush, and misting spray!
Do you have any goals for the month of October?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Pingback: Getting Personal #92: October Goals Recap – Hot Shot Headlines