September is the kick-off to several months of excitement. To name a few: A crazy awesome bachelorette weekend, an epic wedding, celebrating birthdays, and more!
Here are my goals for the month of September:
- Celebrate seven years together with Al!
- Enjoy Savy’s bachelorette weekend!
- Make / purchase several photo canvases.
- Make a series of home improvement blog posts.
- Write at least 300 new words for my 2012 NaNoWriMo attempt.
- Move my bookcase from my parents’ house to ours.
- Inventory my entire personal library.
- Make and start using homemade deodorant.
- Start using my Savvy Minerals makeup.
Here’s the breakdown:
Celebrate seven years together with Al!
- This one is probably the easiest! We will celebrate our “dating anniversary” on September 4th! I can’t believe it’s been seven years!
Enjoy Savy’s bachelorette weekend!
- I’m so excited to get away for a weekend to celebrate Savy!
- This will also be my first-ever airbnb experience!
- I have new hiking boots, hiking pants, and workout-style shirts ready to be used!
- I’m also excited to make breakfast for everyone on that Saturday morning – French toast, bacon, scrambled eggs! With coffee and orange juice, of course.
Make / purchase several photo canvases.
- Our living room walls are sadly bare!
- I want to have more documentation of our engagement session, and our wedding!
Make a series of home improvement blog posts.
- Be prepared for many Before & After photos!
Write at least 300 new words for my 2012 NaNoWriMo attempt.
- I’m absolutely determined to surpass the 11,000 word mark this month!
Move my bookcase from my parents’ house to ours.
- Hopefully, the weather will actually cooperate this month!
Inventory my entire personal library.
- This coincides with moving my bookcase. I’m excited to go through everything!
Make and start using homemade deodorant.
- I knew most traditional deodorants and antiperspirants contained chemicals, but I’m definitely ready to make the switch now.
- The recipe I just learned has baking soda, arrowroot powder, organic coconut oil, Purification essential oil, and Lavender essential oil.
Start using my Savvy Minerals makeup.
- I’m beyond ready to clean out my makeup bag!
- There are so many awful chemicals in makeup. Ugh, it makes me cringe. I don’t even want to wear any of it.
- With Savvy Minerals, their new makeup line is non-toxic, and never tested on animals. Yay!
Do you have any goals for the month of September?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂