Happy New Year! Cheers to 2017!
Here are my goals for January:
- Kick off the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge.
- Catalog all receipts and log them in our budget spreadsheet before February 1st.
- Celebrate Al’s birthday!
- Begin my journal adventure.
- Start editing my 2012 NaNoWriMo endeavor.
- Update my TBR list.
Here’s the breakdown:
Kick off the 52 Weeks of Gratitude Challenge.
- Thanks to Kristian at Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table, I’m so excited to start a a full YEAR challenge!
- My plan is to publish these posts on Wednesdays, so look for a new post every single week in 2017!
Catalog all receipts and log them in our budget spreadsheet before February 1st.
- All I could think about for the last few days was the best ways to keep our mountain of receipts organized and cataloging them in a timely manner. I want to have a good picture of our budget for 2017 early!
Celebrate Al’s birthday!
- Al’s birthday is later this month!
- It falls on a Wednesday this year, so we’ll be working that day, but I’ll make sure it’s a special day.
- Surf and turf, and cookie cake! Yum!!
Begin my journal adventure.
- Remember my post titled Writing Prompt #37: Considering A “Five-Year Journal”? Well, I’m excited to kick this adventure off today. More to come!
Start editing my 2012 NaNoWriMo endeavor.
- I started a series called Writing Wednesdays in 2015, where I bravely shared my 2012, 2013, and 2014 National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) attempts / endeavors.
- Here’s the first post: New Series: Writing Wednesdays
- I’m excited to finally be at the point where I feel comfortable enough to start editing my first endeavor. The ultimate goal will be to get this piece to at least 50,000 words.
Update my To Be Read (TBR) list.
- This was my original post: Getting Personal #42: My First-Ever To Be Read List (TBR)
- As promised in that post, since it’s January now, I have an update to my list in the works!
- Look for quarterly updates in January, April, July, and October 🙂
Happy 2017, everyone! I’m so excited for the New Year. It symbolizes a fresh start.
Do you have any goals for January?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Hey Happy New Year! 😀
Happy New Year to you, too! Thanks for reading, and commenting!
Good luck with these plans Laura.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the comments and encouragement!
Encouraging is what I do.
I try to do the same 🙂
Its a nice trait to have.
Yay!!! I love the 52 week gratitude challenge!!
Thank you so much for the inspiration. I can’t wait to get started. Happy New Year!
Good luck with your goals!
Thank you so much!
Lots to look forward to on your blog!
I certainly hope so!
Pingback: Getting Personal #57: January Goals Recap | Hot Shot Headlines