Here are my goals for the month of November!
- Complete NaNoWriMo 2016!
- Wear makeup every single day.
- Make more progress with my 2016 Reading Challenge.
- Enjoy our first wedding anniversary!
- Make chocolate mousse pie for Thanksgiving.
- Make final preps for our housewarming party!
- Start the “Lady Lounge” makeover!
Here’s the breakdown:
Complete NaNoWriMo 2016!
- NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month.
- I did it in 2012, 2013, and 2014. I took 2015 off, and I found that I missed it! I’m excited that 2016 will be Year #4!
- My overall goal is surpassing 16,000 words. That was my total for my 2014 novel!
Wear makeup every single day
- I’ve wanted to wear makeup more often, so I want to make more of an effort for this month.
Make more progress with my 2016 Reading Challenge.
- I’m not setting a specific goal this month (i.e., “read two books,” etc.)
- I just want to review the list and try to make headway before December!
- I plan to go to the local library next weekend and get started!
Enjoy our first wedding anniversary!
- I’m blown away – I can’t believe we’re 13 days away from celebrating one year of marriage!
Make chocolate mousse pie for Thanksgiving.
- My parents are hosting us for Thanksgiving, so I’m excited to make the famous chocolate mousse pie again!
- I’m excited to make it in my kitchen for the first time.
Make final preps for our housewarming party!
- We’d like to have a housewarming bash before the end of the year.
- We have a good-sized list to accomplish, but I’m excited to check everything off!
Start the “Lady Lounge” makeover!
- Al has dubbed my office space the “Lady Lounge,” and I love it!
- I’m hoping to move over the huge bookcase from my parents’ house, most of my books, and finalize plans for a desk and a plan for my American Girl dolls.
That’s all I have for November!
You guys are awesome – Your likes and comments mean the world to me!
Do you have any goals for this month?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Yay goals! ahhaa! I too have just started to play more with make up and know what? I forgot how much fun it is!! My daughter is just so amazing with it all Ive been asking her tips and really getting into it each day now..taking five minutes to get pretty is totally worth it! 🙂 ❤ 🙂
Absolutely! I love it, and so does my husband! Haha!
Aww nice!! XO!
Good luck, Laura Beth! I’m thinking about trying NaNoWriMo next year! Happy anniversary and let me know how your chocolate mousse turns out!!
Awesome! NaNoWriMo is a lot of fun, and a good challenge. Thank you so much!
Do share some photos of the Lady Lounge once completed (if ye be so inclined). Great post!
x The Captain
Absolutely! Thank you so much!
Pingback: Getting Personal #48: November Goals Recap | Hot Shot Headlines