B.G., from the fabulous blog Getting Through Anxiety, nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, B.!
- Thank the lovely person who nominated your blog and follow them. B. is amazing!
- Display the award and add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do.
- Nominate 15 other lovely blogs listing them in your post and notifying them via a link in one of their blog posts.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself to the post.
- The Captain at Captain’s Quarters
- Chris Nicholas at The Renegade Press
- Zortura at Zortura’s Blog
- Maureen at Sparkle
- Dean at Build a Dean
Seven Interesting Facts About Me
- I’m a sucker for game shows. I love Jeopardy!, Wheel of Fortune, Supermarket Sweep, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego, Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, and the NPR shows / podcasts Wait Wait … Don’t Tell Me and Ask Me Another.
- I chew ice. I know it’s terrible for my teeth, but I haven’t broken any so far!
- I own every book that Nicholas Sparks and John Grisham have published.
- Most of my wardrobe is from Old Navy – It’s so comfortable, and affordable!
- I’ve seen every single episode of Forensic Files.
- I love thrift stores! I’ve gotten some amazing things from Goodwill and the like. I also like giving my money to the thrift stores that help the Children’s Hospital of The King’s Daughters (CHKD) in Norfolk.
- I’m a massive Green Bay Packers fan. GO PACK GO!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
I’m with you on #6. My Old Navy jeans come from the thrift store.
Excellent! Funny, that’s one of the only things that I don’t own from Old Navy – Most of my jeans are from thrift stores, but they’re a mix of Levi’s and Aeropostale.
What a gorgeous logo that is. I’ve read quite a few of Grisham. Where would you rank A Painted House and The Litigators?
Thank you! I liked both, but they’re in the middle of my preferences. My favorite is The Pelican Brief.
Which of them made you laugh most? Would The Firm be second?
Good question! I’d have to re-read all of them to answer the laughter question. I enjoyed The Firm as well. I think Runaway Jury would be my second.
I’d certainly have Runaway Jury for top. I could not put it down! I was like “one more chapter” “okay, one more” etc