I was tagged by B.G. again! I love it!
Here’s the link to B.G.’s original post:
Here we go!
Five Things That Make Me Happy:
- My wonderful, amazing, handsome husband – Al. It’s hard to believe that we’ve been together for almost six years, and we’re celebrating our first wedding anniversary in November!
- My parents. They are amazing! They both work incredibly hard, and they did an amazing job raising me as their only child. I know that I can call either of them, day or night, for anything!
- My circle of friends. I’m incredibly blessed to have many friends, both male and female. I’ve met so many recently through the blogging community as well.
- Giving blood and helping with the blood drives at church with my dad. Giving blood is a family affair for me, and Dad helped start the blood drives at our church when I was 11. I started giving blood at the first church blood drive after I turned 17 – September 2005. It’s an incredible feeling to know that giving one pint of blood can help save up to 3 lives!
- Reading. I was given this incredible gift by my parents, and family, who read to me since I was born. I consider myself a voracious reader and a bibliophile. I love buying books, borrowing them, discussing them, and (eventually) donating them. I love libraries and bookstores alike. Fun fact: If I hadn’t gotten into Longwood, I wanted to find a school that offered a Library Science degree.
Five Songs That Make Me Happy:
Before I list my picks, this one was SO HARD! I love music, and trying to narrow down this list to just five was so difficult!
- Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Geronimo by Sheppard
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey
- Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations
- Cruise by Florida Georgia Line
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂