- Mention the person who tagged you
- Pingback to the original post at Getting Through Anxiety – Thanks, B.G.!
- List about 10+ songs that describe 10+ books
- Tag 5+ bloggers for this post
Here we go!
- Stronger by Britney Spears … The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Only The Good Die Young by Billy Joel … The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Something in the Water by Carrie Underwood … Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- Raise Your Glass by Pink … The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey … The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
- It’s My Life by Bon Jovi … Divergent by Veronica Roth
- True Colors by Cyndi Lauper … The Paris Wife by Paula McLain
- My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson … Till Death Do Us Part and For Better, For Worse, Forever by Lurlene McDaniel
- Jessie’s Girl by Rick Springfield … Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Beth by KISS … Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Good Vibrations by the Beach Boys … The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
- Oh, What a Night (December, 1963) by Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons … No Ordinary Sound: A Melody Classic by Denise Lewis Patrick
- Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars … The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes …Emma by Jane Austen
- Firework by Katy Perry …Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Sugar by Maroon 5 … The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
- Don’t Stop by Fleetwood Mac … Luna Morba: What A Wonderful World by Sirrico Whitfield
- Smooth Criminal by Michael Jackson … Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
- Seasons of Love by the cast of Rent … Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction … Push by Sapphire
- Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga … Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Mine by Taylor Swift … Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins … Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Faithfully by Journey … The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond … Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote
- Dancing Through Life by the cast of Wicked … Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
- Somebody to Love by Queen … November Blues by Sharon M. Draper
- Measure of a Man by Clay Aiken … The Vacationers by Emma Straub
- Forget You by Cee Lo Green … Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift … A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
- Isn’t She Lovely by Stevie Wonder … The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Who I Am With You by Chris Young … Paper Towns by John Green
- Life Is A Highway by Rascal Flatts … Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson … To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Way by Clay Aiken … Looking for Alaska by John Green
From the beginning, I knew this tag would be a huge challenge. But, I loved it!
Thanks again, B.G.! Her blog is amazing!
- Brey at Ordinary Adventures
- Kristian at Life Lessons Around The Dinner Table
- scarletpen28 at 28 and Counting …
- Paul at wwwpalfitness
- Nicky M at The Shimmer Within Her
- marquay at Thefateblog
- The Captain at Captain’s Quarters
- Tony Burgess at The Tony Burgess Blog
- Blanca at A Girl’s Voyage
- Emily at The Bibliophile Living
- Novelacious at Novelacious
- Caralyn at BeautyBeyondBones
- Lish Wells at Alisha’s words of wonder
- Brittany Anna at A Simple Dose of Reality
- heideekae at Write, Miss Monster
- zahraammar at Ramblings of a Wanderer
- Anthony Moss
- The Lonely Author
And anyone else who has an interest in books and music!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Thanks for the shout out! I love Jessie’s Girl!
You’re welcome! Me, too. I love a lot of the songs from the 80s!
I actually saw him in concert!
Fantastic! You’re so lucky!
It was pretty awesome! At one point he like jumped into the crowed to be carried. He didn’t head in our direction though. So upsetting!
Wow! Crowd surfing looks like fun, but I would be afraid that someone would drop me.
Thanks for the nomination! ❤
You have awesome music taste – I love isn't she lovely!
You’re so welcome!
Have you seen James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke” segment with Stevie Wonder? It’s fabulous!
I have not, but I’ll check it out. Thanks!
I nominate you for Blogger Recognition Award because you really deserve it 🙂
If you want to participate you can read my full post here https://ziathoughts.wordpress.com/2016/08/13/blogger-recognition-award/
Keep writing and blogging 🙂
Thank you so much! I’m working on the post. You’re deserving as well – I love your blog! Keep on writing and blogging, Zia Jane 🙂