“Woah, we’re half way there …” ~Bon Jovi
This song, I think, fits perfectly with my post today.
Today is May 14, 2015.
Our wedding day is November 14, 2015.
Doing some quick math – That’s six months away from today!
Everything is coming together beautifully. Right now I don’t feel stressed or overwhelmed.
But, this whole endeavor wouldn’t be possible without a bunch of awesome people:
- Al is such an awesome and supportive fiance!
- My mom is a rock star.
- My dad is just awesome.
- Our wedding planner, Crystal, is amazing, awesome, absolutely wonderful. I could fill pages and pages of praise.
- Many thanks to Nick and Savy for the hook-up with Crystal!
- Everyone who has offered to pitch in or help – Y’all are freaking fantastic!
- All of our vendors have been so kind and gracious, including Aldersgate UMC, Cedar Point, Stellar Exposures, Wholesale Flower Market, and Music Makes You Happy, to name a few.
- My bridal party rocks – Melissa, Stephanie, Katie, and Liz 🙂
I’m beyond excited to walk down that aisle six months from today, to marry the love of my life!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂