Here were my goals for the month of April:
- Donate blood. — Did not accomplish.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo April 2023. — Accomplished!
- Incorporate edits for “Specialton” from my editor. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Continue work on my office. — Semi-Achieved.
- Finish my Stranger Things LEGO set. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Make progress with my American Girl inventory. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Celebrate Dad’s birthday! — Accomplished!
- Publish at least one Book Review. — Did not accomplish yet.
- Keep my desk at home clean. — Semi-Achieved.
April was a whirlwind!
I wasn’t able to give blood at the beginning of April, but that’s okay. There will be other blood drives! It was great to volunteer like always.
I had a fantastic experience with Camp NaNoWriMo April 2023. Look for a recap post on that very soon.
I’m actually going to start incorporating the edits for “Specialton” in May. One project at a time.
Most of our weekends were full of family visits, in between getting estimates for house projects. The joys of home ownership!
I’ve started to read again, chapter by chapter. I’m currently about eight chapters into re-reading Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margaret. Super excited to see the movie adaptation very soon with Lane!
What about you? Did you have any goals for this month?
Come back soon to see my May Goals!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂
Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo April 2023. — Accomplished!
That is awesome!