Here are my goals for the month of June:
- Donate blood.
- Clean off the couch in my office and keep it clean.
- Make progress with cleaning and organizing the garage.
- Submit my ancestryDNA kit.
- Donate a lot of American Girl items to Trey’s Dolls.
- Continue reading most nights before bed.
- Send off my thredUP Clean Out Kit.
- Publish at least one Book Review.
- Make progress in editing book #2.
- Prepare for Camp NaNoWriMo July 2022!
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of June?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂