Here we go! The month of July!
Does it matter that I’m finally posting this when July is almost over? NOPE!
Here are my goals for the month of July:
- Enjoy an extended Fourth of July weekend away at the farm.
- Continue editing the printed draft of book 2.
- Send the draft of book 2 to my designated readers.
- Participate in Camp NaNoWriMo July 2021.
- Make progress with reading at least one book.
- Send a consignment box to Darby’s Dresses.
- Organize my American Girl items to post for sale.
- Begin adjusting to my new hybrid work schedule.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of July? I’d love to hear about it!
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂