Here are my goals for the month of September:
- Celebrate our 10-year dating anniversary!
- Get the photos and other wall hanging items off the floor in my office and get them on the walls.
- Make at least one thrift store donation run.
- Finish getting my P.E.O. President materials organized.
- Publish a post about my July Camp NaNoWriMo session.
- List at least one of my three boxes of American Girl items for sale.
- Keep up with my pen pals!
- Publish at least one Writing Prompt post.
- Put away all the clean laundry.
- Finish re-organizing the filing system.
- Finish de-cluttering the dining room buffet.
What about you? Do you have any goals for the month of September?
Until the next headline, Laura Beth 🙂